P90x Week 11: Day 4 - Yoga x

No video today - I was tied up doing some emergency work and Shilleen did Yoga x by herself. It's too bad, we were hoping to have a video of every workout . I suppose, if you really want to see us workout, you can have a look at last Thursday's video - it should be the same (minus any improvements we would have made in the past week).

We still have to plan how we are going to celebrate Easter and still do our workouts. We should be able to work it in our schedule even though we are going to be away for a couple days... stay tuned.

Comments from Shilleen: Didn't feel like doing yoga today....I woke up with a massive headache so bad it was extra hard to open the eyelids today.....Interestingly, enough when I was done Yoga...I thought to myself...wow! I actually feel considerly better, I may just be able to get through the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment