P90x Week 10: Day 6 - Kenpo x

We didn't get back until late tonight from visiting family, so this was the first time we had to do our workout in the evening... which one do we prefer? For me, it is nice to get the workout out of the way in the morning. Actually, we usually do our workouts at 10am 6 days a week; to accommodate this break in my workday I start work early; it turns out that this is a nice break about mid-way through my workday.

Shilleen noticed tonight that she was getting stomach cramps - it was most likely from the food that we ate an hour earlier. So, working out in the evening didn't work well with our eating schedule. We would have to adjust some things if we wanted to continue working out in the evening.

I think we are both happy continuing to workout in the morning - we may try something different after we complete the P90x program.

Here is today's work:

0 comments:

Post a Comment