P90x Week 11: Day 2 - Plyometrics

I noticed today Tony recommended slipping some recovery drink into the water you would drink during the exercises - we tried this when we played in a volleyball tournament a few weeks ago. We both highly recommend NOT doing this! I don't know what it is about the recovery drink, but if it gets warm, or sits out at room temperature for awhile it tastes way too sweet - it's nasty! There is only one way to drink it - put in half the recommended water, dump in a whole tray of ice, blend it, and drink it immediately. It tastes really good if you do it that way, and gives us something to look forward to at the end of the workout.

I felt good today doing the workout. I went a bit over on the carbs last night and I think that helped with my energy level during the workout. I was still sweating up a storm though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment