P90x Week 7 Day 5 - Legs and Back



Couching from the couch
The kids have been hit with some nasty bug that has zapped most of their energy from them - they really aren't themselves (as you will notice in the video they aren't climbing all over us today); it is really strange to see. They went to the doctor today and got the antibiotics that they need, so it should clear up soon.

It was funny to observe how even though my son, who barely has enough energy to move, he was still able to give us pointers on our technique as he laid on the couch in a daze. He was telling me that I was doing some of the exercises wrong, or that I needed to do them like "mommy" - he must get that from the other side of the family :)

Needless to say it has been a rough couple days for the kids, and some long nights for their parents.

Here is today's performance - please excuse my technique imperfections. I hope to have them mastered with my "coach's" help soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment