Week 3: Day 5 - P90X Legs and Back - Oops, I think I ripped my pants!

Another solid P90x workout - Legs and Back, and of course the old favorite: Ab Ripper X! The exercises seem to get tougher at the end of the week, but we made it through despite an abnormal amount of distractions from the kids.

One thing I wish I had done before starting these exercise is to modify the Legs and Back workout sheet found in the back of the p90x Fitness Guide. It only has spots to record how many pull-ups/chin-ups; nothing for recording how much weight you did for legs or a spot to record what you thought of that exercise to help for next time. When I get some time I will modify it in an excel spreadsheet and post it here for everyone to use.

1 comments:

Fit For Life said...

Keep it up guys!!

Post a Comment